Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are all doing well. I know that this letter is a day late but we had a little change yesterday. I am still in Bayonne and so is my companion, but we actually have a third companion now! Crazy, right? It will be an interesting few weeks but it will be good. We had a very busy week this last week but it was a good one. Unfortunately, I forgot my old planner at the apartment so I don't remember exactly what happened but I will give you a quick run down.

Stephan, who was supposed to get baptised ended up going to the hospital for a bit. It is nothing too serious but he needed to go so it will be good for him and then when he comes back we will see about fixing another date. Dominique changed her baptismal date for the 30th but she is getting rather excited for it and she continues to progress. Caroline is rock solid and incredible! She is getting baptised on the 30th and she is definitely ready! She finished the Book of Mormon and she told us that she knows that it is true!! She mentioned how she was sad to finish it already but how she just wants to keep reading it to continue to learn and progress, she is incredible. She is such an example of feasting on the words of Christ. The bad news is that she is moving to Pau right after her baptism because she found work, which is a good thing, but Bayonne will be losing such a strong and converted member. Wherever she is, she will be a strength for those around her.

We also found a new investigator named Madame Itoiz, who is pretty cool but we will see how ready she really is for the gospel but you never know. So that is kind of a quick run down on the week. Sorry, not too in depth but I hit the major points and the most interesting as well. 

I hope that everyone is doing well. I love you all and am so grateful for you. I am rounding around that last bend and it is so absolutely surreal. Thank you for your support in these last two years and I will be seeing you all shortly. I still have about 5 and a half weeks left so as they say, "I'm not dead yet!" Ha! Have a great week and hope to hear from you soon!!

Elder Kirkpatrick 

No comments:

Post a Comment