Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello!!

Well let me just tell you all, I forgot my jacket at the church yesterday and of course it had my agenda in it. So, to give you a complete update on the week will be a little bit hard, so I think it is going to just be in a general sense. It was a really good week, even with all of the rain.... Thankfully today the sun is shining and I hope that it will continue for this week!

We had some good lessons with our investigators with baptismal dates, they are progressing fairly slowly but still progressing. We had several meals with members this week that were great. Each time we spend time with members, active or less active, I am surprised and truly blessed by their faith and their love. To be a member of the church presents already some difficulties living in the world also but being in France and not having as many members around for support, makes things even more difficult with temptations and pressures but I am continually impressed and edified by the example of the members that are here. They aren't as numerous as in many other places but they have an enormous amount of faith and trust. I also wanted to give you a little update on Eva. She is doing well and was confirmed a week at church. Her Father and Mother came, which was an enormous miracle and her father even wanted to come back the Sunday after!! I cannot believe sometimes the miracles that can happen but everything in her life has been changing in remarkable and wonderful ways since her baptism and I could not be happier for her! I can't wait to see how the gospel will continue to bless her in her life.

This next week promises to be a new one and I am sure that we will be blessed in our efforts. I know this email isn't long but I hope that you enjoyed it. I hope you truly know how much I love you. You all have been great strengths in my life at one point or another. I appreciate each and every one of you and everything that you have done, do, and will continue to do for me. Have a great week and enjoy every moment that we are blessed to have!!

Elder Kirkpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment