Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello everybody,

I hope that everyone is doing well and that you have all had a great new year to start out 2012! It is a great time to make some new goals and start out the new year with a wonderful beginning. This last week was a bit slow for us since everyone went on vacation. I won't talk about every single day because, honestly, it wasn't too exciting. As you can tell, I am also late writing my letter because yesterday I waited for my new companion, Elder Hughes and he ended up being later than what was planned and so we didn't have time to be able to do our emails yesterday. I now have one more transfer in Aix, and I am stoked! There are so many things to get done and accomplished in this transfer and now I have a bit more responsibility which will make this transfer fly!

With the beginning of this new year, I want to thank each and every one of you for the love and support you have given me throughout my mission. When I started my mission, 2012 seemed like an eternity away and it flew by! I just want to tell you how grateful I am to be able to serve in the South of France as a missionary for our redeemer Jesus Christ. The experiences that I have had have been incredible and unforgetable. The miracles that I have seen can only be explained as the blessings from our Heavenly Father. As I come around the bend on, almost, my last six months on my mission, there are so many things that I want to accomplish and be able to do that I feel like there is not enough time. Being so far away has not always been easy, but I have learned so much and progressed so much and I am very grateful and humbled by this time that I have already passed as a missionary. I want you all to know that I love you all and appreciate you. Your examples to me have always been a great help for me. Have a great week and make 2012 the best year yet. The most success, accomplishments, and all the best things in love. Meilleurs Voeux et Bonne Année!

Elder Kirkpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment