Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bon Voyage Ethan my love

Today is Ethan's last Sunday before THE day. Which is Wednesday July 28th by the way.

Ethan we will all miss you so much. Know that I don't play favorites but you are secretly my favorite brother and I love you so much. I will miss talking to you and giggling with you while Mom and Dad shush us when I spend the night at home cause my husband is out of town. I will miss your silly sayings and your goofiness. Most of all I will plainly miss YOU cause you are one of my best friends! Sorry E Kolton comes in first place. You are an example to all of us. You will do great things in France that will truly change your life. I am so proud of you little brother, go preach that word!

Here is the deal, I Ashley Fletcher will promise to update Elder Ethan Tyler Kirkpatrick's mission blog as often as the updates come. All who read this will make sure I am keeping my word and will comment all they desire, including info you might want passed along...I am family I get to email him!

First and for most, the following addresses may be of importance to you all:

Letter sent between July 28 and September 28
Elder Ethan Kirkpatrick
MTC Mailbox #103
FRA-TOU 0929
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Ut 84604-1793

Letters sent after September 28
Elder Ethan Kirkpatrick
France Toulouse Mission
4, Rue Alaric II
Compans Cafferelli
31000 Toulouse
France

Further changes will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment